Thursday, July 4, 2019

Review: The Leading Brain: Powerful Science-Based Strategies for Achieving Peak Performance

The Leading Brain: Powerful Science-Based Strategies for Achieving Peak Performance The Leading Brain: Powerful Science-Based Strategies for Achieving Peak Performance by Friederike Fabritius
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an absolutely phenomenal book! I got the recommendation to read it and was able to borrow it from my brother-in-law, and I'm sure glad I listened! First of all, yes, this book has research, reports, and all of that fun stuff in it, however it's presented in a SUPER readable and enjoyable format. I enjoyed this book SO much that I'm definitely going to get myself my own copy and even recommend our staff read it at some point.

It was refreshing to read about the science and research being explored on our brains and what all they do. In fact, there was so many helpful pieces of information in this book that I found myself writing notes on what I was reading so I wouldn't forget and I'd be able to share with others whenever opportunities arise.

I would certainly recommend this book for anyone looking to read a 'leadership' book, but also to anyone just looking to read something that will help you live a healthier life. This book will help you understand why your brain (and body) react they way they do to certain things around, as well as provide practical suggestions on how to the improve and overcome the situations and factors you can control around you.

Do yourself a favor and grab a copy to read! It's certainly informative, entertaining, and it reads fast!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment