Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review: The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others

The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others by Scot McKnight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It really doesn't take you so long to read this book. I started to reread this book with a student throughout last semester (Fall '17), but stopped three chapters short of finishing it again. However, it was kind of cool to see that the three chapters left all dealt with what we're celebrating this week/weekend. Back when I first read this book in the summer of 2009, I was floored. I absolutely LOVED it and it quickly became one of my favorite books of all time. Scot also became arguably the author that I follow and look forward to new releases from in hopes of reading it as soon as available. I highly recommend reading this book, especially if you're interested in the subject and implementation of discipleship based upon the life and teachings of Jesus.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment