Monday, October 29, 2018

Review: Grace Is Greater: God's Plan to Overcome Your Past, Redeem Your Pain, and Rewrite Your Story

Grace Is Greater: God's Plan to Overcome Your Past, Redeem Your Pain, and Rewrite Your Story Grace Is Greater: God's Plan to Overcome Your Past, Redeem Your Pain, and Rewrite Your Story by Kyle Idleman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of the books I dived into for our campus ministry's fall retreat that was this past weekend. Of all the books I read/am finishing up, this one is my favorite. I've always enjoyed how Kyle writes (with clarity and simplicity), yet each of his books have contained just enough challenge mixed with encouragement to really get you moving and thinking more seriously about certain parts of our faith. I highly recommend this book. It's ESPECIALLY worth the read if you haven't studied grace much before, or if you'd like a refreshing reminder of the extraordinary gift and responsibility that IS GRACE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment