Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Week in KY

Last week Emily and I were in the good ole state of Kentucky for a master's class. After sitting in class from 8:45am to 4:45pm each day last week, learning about the history of Christian Thought, one thing that really stuck out to me was just how similar denominations are to each other in the things that actually matter. Anyhow, I'm convinced that Kentucky hates me because I once again have a sinus infection since visiting the bluegrass state. This week has been nuts so far. I've been working on getting everything ready for our movie/outreach night tonight and this weekend is the CSF Fall Retreat. Emily and I are going to be going and are pretty excited for it!! I emailed out the fall newsletter for CSFPA yesterday to everyone who I had sent newletters to before. If you didn't receive one and would like one, let me know and I'll send it out to you! I'm going to be getting my own newsletter completed here in the next couple of weeks. I've decided that I'm going to be doing bi-monthly newsletters, so this one is going to be for Oct/Nov. All-in-all, life's busy and good. I would ask that you continue to pray for Emily and I as we continue to seek financial supporters and trust God with every aspect of our lives!

Grace and Peace,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment