Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New Week

So last week at CSF, we had about 44 people once again. It's so cool to see God using this ministry and these students in the way that He's doing! This week is EXTREMELY busy! I have a lot of Master's homework to get done by Friday night, in addition to preaching tomorrow night. This week I'm preaching on prayer, which is certainly something that could be preached on for a full month. I'm praying that God will allow these students to see how powerful prayer is and can be, and that a passionate flame will begin to kindle within their hearts, leading the to pray for others, their enemies, this campus, and this country! Saturday Emily and I will be hitting to the road and traveling to the good old state of Kentucky for a week of class. I'm excited to be see old friends and to be able to be in class again, learning. Then next weekend, we come back on Saturday, just in time to lead two church services for two area nursing homes in the area on Sunday (30th). Needless to say, life is crazy for us right now, but I'm absolutely loving it!!! =) I'm starting to work on curriculum for next semester, but it's a little challenging to do that with everything else going on, so that might have to wait until things start easing up a little. Emily and I are going to try to get the October newsletter made-up and out to you all here shortly. Hope you all are doing well!!! Until next time!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment