Thursday, September 1, 2011

And So It Begins... =)

Well school has finally started! YAY!!! =) It seemed like it would never get here, but alas it has. The past few days I've gotten to 'set up' my 'office' in lower Bentley. In other words, hang out in the cafeteria so I'm where the students are. Yesterday was the first CSF service for the year! I spent the middle part of my day standing out in the middle of campus with a few of our students passing out flyers and candy, inviting students to come check CSF out. It was a pretty impressive turnout, with almost 30 people showing up!!! God sure is amazing! I began the semester-long series that we're simply calling "Like Jesus". It seemed to be a big hit and go over well! I've even had some students come up to me already asking deep questions about the Bible and about life and I absolutely love it! I appreciate the prayers that you all are giving and encourage you all to continue to pray for Emily and I and the students here at Lock Haven University. I should be able to update you all more frequently now that I'm all set up, have internet access, and the school years off to a start. I should be finishing up the first newsletter here within the next week or so. I'm going to be sending it out to people who's information I already have, but I still might not have yours. If you're interested in receiving the newsletter mailings either digitally or by hard copy, send me an email with your email address and/or mailing address. Thanks! Till next time!


Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment