Thursday, July 12, 2018

Review: Simply Jesus: A New Vision of Who He Was, What He Did, and Why He Matters

Simply Jesus: A New Vision of Who He Was, What He Did, and Why He Matters Simply Jesus: A New Vision of Who He Was, What He Did, and Why He Matters by N.T. Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is a must read (as is most of what I've read thus far by Wright). My mentor said that "Mere Christianity" had been a book that he believed every Christian should read (especially college students), but this book takes the same mission that "Mere Christianity" did and fulfills it from a different angle, with a more modern feel. Having read "The Day the Revolution Began" prior to this one, I can see some of the ideas present in this book that Wright later developed more in that one, but still it was a great read to be challenged, encouraged, and refreshed in my understanding and journey of knowing who Jesus is and why that really matters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment