Thursday, May 4, 2017

Review: The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker

The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker by Brad Lomenick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall this is probably one of my favorite books on leadership that I have read (granted that number is still relatively small). There are parts of the book that might be 'common knowledge' for anyone in a leadership position or have read other leadership books, however one thing that Brad Lomenick does with this book is compile everything in a memorable and easy to read manner. I remember talking with my wife about parts of the book and ideas that he gave well after I had read them (which is a big deal for me, haha). I would recommend this book for people in leadership positions, even for the simple reason of refreshing and being encouraged in the responsibility you have as a leader.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment