Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Semester (Spring 2016)

Hey guys! Sorry I'm not very good at blogging. As I am trying to become more disciplined in areas of my life, this is one of the things that has continually come to mind, so I'm making myself do it, haha.

I just finished a new newsletter, so you should be getting it shortly via email (if you haven't gotten it already). I just wanted to reiterate how excited I am about this new semester! One of the biggest reasons I know that I'm more excited about this semester than some in the past, is because after working on a good chunk of lessons, graphics, and the like over Christmas break, my computer deleted it all when I got back to the office this month. Now normally that would make me dread the work/events ahead because I would have to redo EVERYTHING. However, even though it is a pain at times to redo the work I already did, I find it enjoyable and exciting because I'm doing what I enjoy. More than that I'm doing what I'm called to do. It's so encouraging when you feel a confirmation on what you're doing and you're actually excited to do it (even if at times you have more work to do than you would normally). I don't know if I'm making much sense, but since this is a blog and I'm trying to get back into the practice and discipline of writing, you're just going to have to deal with it, haha. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment