Saturday, July 25, 2015

"Living the Gospel in the Grey" Review

Living the Gospel in the Grey: The Art of Coming AlongsideLiving the Gospel in the Grey: The Art of Coming Alongside by Rob Schrumpf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book based on recommendation from a fellow campus minister. I'm not one for long reviews of books, but I will say that this is one of my favorite books that I've read in the field of evangelism. Being written by another fellow campus minister, there are many applicable stories and takeaways fore campus ministry. There's probably not going to be anything truly revolutionary for many within this book, yet Rob does a decent job of taking things we should know and putting them into practical and applicable ways that anyone can use as motivation and a guide to improve, not in 'evangelism' (as we think of it today), but in coming alongside of people and engaging them in the midst of their life. The book itself is written in a super easy to read way and not super long. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a fresh approach with basic principles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment