Monday, July 11, 2011

Long and Overdue (but brief) Update

Well we're finally married!!! =) Still super pumped and excited about it and REALLY enjoying it! Gosh, where do I begin? It's been nearly a month and a half since the last entry. A LOT has happened since then. Emily and I officially have a home! WOOT!!! =) It's a two-bedroom townhouse located in Avis, PA (about 9 miles away from campus). We're set to move in August 1st, and we CAN'T WAIT!!! For now we've been enjoying the life of two newly-weds and working on getting ourselves ready for life in PA. Just yesterday we woke up at the crack of dawn (OK, it was only 6:45 am) to attend and present at the mission's meeting at my home church. It went alright, I think, haha. I'm still trying to find leads and share my passion and calling with people, praying that God would use them and bless them with the means of partnering with Emily and I in this ministry. I got an update today that was VERY disheartening, letting me know that I only had $600 raised thus far. Talk about stress and uneasiness. Something that you all can do along with Emily and I is keep praying that God will open up more avenues and opportunities and will put people along our path that are eager to join in this missions opportunity and impact the lives of students who may be in a prime season in their lives for encountering Jesus. Thanks for reading, following, praying, and supporting my wife and I on this exciting and amazing adventure!!! =) Love you guys!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment