Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beginning

As of June 1, 2011, I will be the new campus minister at Lock Haven University. I'm pretty excited about it!!! I'm also getting married on June 18, 2011 to Emily Nassiff in Ankeny, Iowa! I'm pretty excited about that too! =) I suppose this first blog should say something about my hopes, aspirations, and goals that I have for the campus ministry and the students, but to tell you the truth, I'm not really sure I have too many of those. Basically, I honestly feel that I am walking by faith (no cliche intended) because I've never dreamed of doing anything like this before. Since I've never dreamed of it, I've never thought through what kind of goals that I have rather than just being led by God and His Spirit and doing what He sets before me. Well currently I'm finishing up my undergraduate schooling at Kentucky Christian University. I have about 4 more weeks left and I'm sitting here thinking to myself, where has the time gone?!?! I'm going to miss parts of it. Other parts, not as much, haha. Well I had better get back to studying Greek since have I have class here in an hour. I hope to be able to update you all on my journeys leading up to my wedding, and then my wife and I's journey into this mission field. I'd love any prayers that you'd might be able and willing to give! It's going to be a fun ride! =)

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment